2018 MGS Entertainment Show “Qualified Buyers (QB)” Program
MGS Entertainment Show will continue to launch the Government’s targeted “Qualified Buyers (QB)” program to the global market. Representatives from qualified companies will be eligible to participle in the program which travel and accommodation expenses can be subsidized.
(Please Click here.
Hong Kong SAR & Guangdong Province
Max. MOP 1,200
China (outside Guangdong province) & Asia
Max. MOP 4,000
Regions outside Asia
Max. MOP 7,000
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicant MUST be a QUALIFIED BUYER in order to be eligible for this “Qualified Buyers (QB)” program.
2. Only 2 persons will be eligible for the subsidy from each company.
3. Applicant must provideapplicationform and company business registration document from the place of origin for the approval of Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute.
4.Applicant MUST submithis/her identification document, original boarding pass of flight (or proofs of other transportation means), hotel proof of stay and hotel payment receipt. Applicant must attend the MGS Entertainment Show 2018 on November 13-15, and hand in the original documents at the Qualified Buyer’s Counter on-site.
5. Applicant and his/her company CANNOT be an EXHIBITOR of MGS Entertainment Show 2018.
6. Exhibition organizer, Macau Gaming Equipment Manufacturers Association, only serves in a liaison role in your application for this program. The approval of subsidy and the final amount awarded to the applicants are at the total discretion of the Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute.
7. Macau Gaming Equipment Manufacturers Association shall not in any way be responsible or liable if the Expense Subsidy in the event is unsuccessful.
8. Macau Gaming Equipment Manufacturers Association reserves the right of final interpretation.
Please submit the application form and the company business registration document on or before 4 September 2018to:
Should you have any enquiry, please contact 853-2878 7250 or email toMGS2018.QB@mgsentertainmentshow.com