Ben Lee is the managing partner of IGamiX Management & Consulting, based in Macau as well as the CEO of Strategic Gaming Solutions Inc, located in Saipan. Ben is also an Independent Non-Executive Director of Hong Kong listed Auto Italia Holdings Ltd, an authorised distributor for Ferrari and Maserati.
He is widely acknowledged as one of the region’s leading expert on the area of Asian gaming market, particularly in the VIP market segment.
With extensive gaming experience all over Asia and Australia, Ben has spent the last twelve years consulting on gaming projects around Asia-Pacific and is currently actively involved in numerous new projects in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Saipan.
Ben is regularly invited to speak on the Asian gaming industry in investment conferences hosted by international banks, as well as at international gaming conferences worldwide.
Ben’s previous experience include:
· VP of Casino Marketing for Venetian Macau, looking after over US$1b in gross gaming revenue from Sands, Venetian and Plaza
· Chief Marketing Officer for Nagacorp (HK) Ltd in Cambodia
· VP – Casino Projects involved in the setting up of Macau Diamond Casino @ Holiday Inn Macau and architect of its iconic Moulin Rouge themed brand marketing
· VP – Casino Projects involved in the construction, launch and operation of Subic Diamond Casino in the Philippines
· Manager- Table Games Business Development Strategy for Crown Casino
· Manager – Player Development for Star City, Southern Region
· Manager – VIP Player Development for Adelaide Casino.
Ben’s qualifications: MBA (Melbourne Business School), P.Grad.Dip. Management (MBS), Grad.Dip. Jap (Swinburne) and B.Ec (Monash). Ben was also a Certified Practising Marketer with the Australian Institute of Marketing.